TCK Corals - Another Big Round Of Auctions Ends Tonight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODYBAR.gif

GAME REMINDER
SPLICE

title gif.gif

Don't blink or you'll miss it! It's Splice! For this game, I will post a gif every hour on the hour. In each gif are scenes from three different famous movies. However, they are rotating very fast. The first person to post the titles of all three films for that round gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $25 DISCOUNT CODE!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@CodyBot . Did you ever made the rib roast for Christmas?
I did not. I ended up not having enough time to do a test run, and I didn't want to have the family over for the first time. So, I just went with tenderloin steaks, which I know I do very well.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Right! It's not like the rings of power where every episode is better than the original movie.
I just saw this comment.

hate.gif

Having said that, there's a new animated movie coming out later this year telling the story of Helm Hammerhand and the Rohirrim. It looks friggin awesome! It's directed by a Japanese guy that directed Ghost In The Shell and is written by two of the three screenwriters for Jackson' LOTR. They have the rights to the full story, and if they simply reproduce the same story, then it's going to be the best LOTR film adaptation in 20 years. I'm very pumped on it!

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this comment.

hate.gif

Having said that, there's a new animated movie coming out later this year telling the story of Helm Hammerhand and the Rohirrim. It looks friggin awesome! It's directed by a Japanese guy that directed Ghost In The Shell and is written by two of the three screenwriters for Jackson' LOTR. They have the rights to the full story, and if they simply reproduce the same story, then it's going to be the best LOTR film adaptation in 20 years. I'm very pumped on it!
Aww...it went from laughing at the post to sad....I've got cody like

giphy (21).gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODYBAR.gif

NEW GAME
THE GOAT

title gif.gif

Eminem is largly considered the greatest rapper of all time by both fans, and other rappers. He has a 25 year career full of some extremely popular and influential songs. One of his biggest fans just happens to be Gregg (Coral Websites), who was the main influence behind the name of this sale! For this game, I am going to pick five of Eminem's greatest hits. I will ask Gregg to rank them from first to last. Post your guess of how he will rank them. For every correct rank guess, you get one point. The person with the most points wins a $50 DISCOUNT CODE!!!

The game runs until 1pm ET on Saturday then the winner will be announced. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. Good luck!

Here's How your answer should look:

1,3,5,2,4 (Left is first, right is last)

Here are the options:

1) "My Name Is"

2) "Stan"

3) "Cleanin' Out My Closet"

4) "Lose Yourself"

5) "The Monsters"

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 74 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.1%
Back