TCK corals unresponsive

  • Thread starter Thread starter xradikalx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xradikalx

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Hello all,

I just wanted to get input from the community of the ability of members to contact TCK corals support. I have always received excellent frags from them in the past, so the quality of the animals is not the issue. On my current order, however, I have had an issues with the scheduled delivery date. I have called their listed phone number 10+ times without response. I have also attempted texting this number, as well as the 'bot' that advertises sales for them,. This did say that someone would respond to me the next business day, however no one did. I have also emailed them directly, used their online chat feature, and used their 'contact us' webpage. This is over a span of approximately 8-10 days.

Has anyone had a similar experience with an inability to contact the vendor? I have been happy with their corals in the past, but if I can't reach someone with an issue, it's a nonstarter.

thanks!
 
Hello all,

I just wanted to get input from the community of the ability of members to contact TCK corals support. I have always received excellent frags from them in the past, so the quality of the animals is not the issue. On my current order, however, I have had an issues with the scheduled delivery date. I have called their listed phone number 10+ times without response. I have also attempted texting this number, as well as the 'bot' that advertises sales for them,. This did say that someone would respond to me the next business day, however no one did. I have also emailed them directly, used their online chat feature, and used their 'contact us' webpage. This is over a span of approximately 8-10 days.

Has anyone had a similar experience with an inability to contact the vendor? I have been happy with their corals in the past, but if I can't reach someone with an issue, it's a nonstarter.

thanks!
Hello, sent you a pm
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new