• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TCK Insane Plates

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
IMG_4264.jpeg

IMG_4261.jpeg



Here are some I currently have available. Pm me if interested. These are on large 1 1/2” frag plugs for reference. IMG_4270.jpeg
 
Last edited:
PM sent

Shelley
 
I just received mine. It is just like the photo. Packed better than anything else I have ever received. Still warm. Extended polyps waving at me. Such a beautiful charmer. Will be a show piece as soon as it grows up. 😂



Thanks
Shelley

IMG_5564.jpeg
 
@bpseal I am sure you will hear from him soon.

Shelley
 
I just received mine. It is just like the photo. Packed better than anything else I have ever received. Still warm. Extended polyps waving at me. Such a beautiful charmer. Will be a show piece as soon as it grows up. 😂



Thanks
Shelley

IMG_5564.jpeg
Im glad you like it. Enjoy!😊
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new