TCK Massive Monday Madness Live Event

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
WHEEL OF FORTUNE

TITLE GIF.gif

No wheel? No problem! We can sill play the puzzle! For this game, I will reveal one letter of the mystery phrase every few minutes (just that letter, not all instances of it). The first person to post the mystery phrase wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three then you're out. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Thuan so I bought all the ingredients to make beef stroganoff last week, got home, and realized that i didn't buy the beef stroganoff box. So today, I mentioned to my wife that we need to cook the ground beef so she says she will stop off at HEB since we used the mushrooms and what not already. She gets home, and got everything on the list.....except the beef stroganoff box hahaha! So, for dinner, she suggested we make some orange chicken, which made me think of y'all. We had it a few days ago so I think I'm going to try to get the beef stroganoff box from the store for a third time tonight haha

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Thuan so I bought all the ingredients to make beef stroganoff last week, got home, and realized that i didn't buy the beef stroganoff box. So today, I mentioned to my wife that we need to cook the ground beef so she says she will stop off at HEB since we used the mushrooms and what not already. She gets home, and got everything on the list.....except the beef stroganoff box hahaha! So, for dinner, she suggested we make some orange chicken, which made me think of y'all. We had it a few days ago so I think I'm going to try to get the beef stroganoff box from the store for a third time tonight haha
So funny you both forgot the sane thing. I cut the chicken, season it, bread it, fry it, and did the sauce with sweet bell peppers, onions and baby corn

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So funny you both forgot the sane thing. I cut the chicken, season it, bread it, fry it, and did the sauce with sweet bell peppers, onions and baby corn
Ugh. You make everything from scratch. So annoyingly awesome.... haha

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back