TCK Massive Monday Madness Live Event

Any of y'all have speciosas? How do they do as far as care versus say a tenuis or milli? @billyocean I think you have some, right?
They can be finicky. IME frags do better than colony/mini colony size. Some theorize they share bacteria so are best to keep around other speciosa in the tank but that's above my pay grade. I have smaller ones I'm growing now. I sold some that were 8-9 months old. These are probably 6 months old but were tiny tiny. Par is blues at 300ish and decent flow.. I try to just leave them alone and not mess with them much

Screenshot_20240325_155411_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240325_155401_Gallery.jpg
 
Any of y'all have speciosas? How do they do as far as care versus say a tenuis or milli? @billyocean I think you have some, right?
I have a small sbb mind freeze. I find it is a little more finicky than tenuis and mille. I had a piece doing great one day and white the next.
 

Attachments

  • 20240309_091432.jpg
    20240309_091432.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 44

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new