TCK May 2020 Hybrid Flash/Live Sale Saturday and Sunday 23rd + 24th @ 12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters

jguerin88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more drops for tonight guys! That was at least a good 6 hours no issues LOL.. We did say HYBRID style right?

You can still order from the site over the next two days and add to order. We will follow up with an After Sale and Memorial Day Sale.

Was so much fun to be here through the ups and downs. Thanks for bearing with the problems and understanding. It's not always about how you start, but about how you finish. I think we did pretty well. In fact, I think we've developed the new model to follow. 30 corals every 15 minutes seems to be the best number to keep the posts lively and give all customers a chance at their favorite pieces. Thanks for participating in the sale and being patient as we worked through the issues.

For those customers who were there supportive of us when you noticed someone post something not so kind about us, we greatly appreciate coming to our support.
are you guys seriously not posting a master ?

Alecstone922

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more drops for tonight guys! That was at least a good 6 hours no issues LOL.. We did say HYBRID style right?

You can still order from the site over the next two days and add to order. We will follow up with an After Sale and Memorial Day Sale.

Was so much fun to be here through the ups and downs. Thanks for bearing with the problems and understanding. It's not always about how you start, but about how you finish. I think we did pretty well. In fact, I think we've developed the new model to follow. 30 corals every 15 minutes seems to be the best number to keep the posts lively and give all customers a chance at their favorite pieces. Thanks for participating in the sale and being patient as we worked through the issues.

For those customers who were there supportive of us when you noticed someone post something not so kind about us, we greatly appreciate coming to our support.
Great sale! Thank you. When will aftersale begin?

Salemsoul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I missed more than I hoped of this. One of the better lives sales, I loved the item list & the 30 minute drops. Serious high end drops, really appreciate you @TCK Corals Thank you for this weekend! :)

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EE5C47B1-677C-49DC-93DA-354E31EB0350.png

Alex Polk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No, we appreciate you!
Thanks for an awesome sale!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for participating last night and tonight and thanks to reef2reef for providing such an amazing platform. Also a huge thank you to our entire team for making this sale happen. We will drop an after sale soon!

Thanks!
Dan

duberii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for participating last night and tonight and thanks to reef2reef for providing such an amazing platform. Also a huge thank you to our entire team for making this sale happen. We will drop an after sale soon!

Thanks!
Dan
Will the aftersale be tonight or should we all go to sleep?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%

Back