TCK May 2020 Hybrid Flash/Live Sale Saturday and Sunday 23rd + 24th @ 12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCK OG Dragon #3 $54.00Sweet Pink Favia $32.00
MAY-T33-1073.jpg
MAY-N25-160.jpg

LonitzCMU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even after payment? Just want to make sure I understand...
Yes. They combine after the end of the sale. You have to check out after each item to make sure you get it. During live sales its the first person to get the item paid for that gets it. This one is more relaxed because they are doing larger drops at one time, but if you are on any others you have to be QUICK or you miss out. The one I was on last weekend there were some items that went within 8 seconds.

bibliophile

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. They combine after the end of the sale. You have to check out after each item to make sure you get it. During live sales its the first person to get the item paid for that gets it. This one is more relaxed because they are doing larger drops at one time, but if you are on any others you have to be QUICK or you miss out. The one I was on last weekend there were some items that went within 8 seconds.
Ty for the clarification!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone got any sweet corals from us yesterday that you want to share pictures of on social media

make sure to @ us for a followback and maybe some special gifts in boxes.

@tckcorals on IG, FB, or Twitter

Also Like and Subscribe to our new Youtube channel. Hit the bell and you'll get curated content for SPS aquaculture lovers coming soon direct from our Aquaculture facility.

Back