TCK Winter Flash Frag Drop Sale!!! - Sunday 1/31 and Monday 2/1 @ 2pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first livesale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lulu's Lagoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ththis is my first time doing a sale like this. How do u do it when the coral drop? Do u purchase each one individually or do you put them in your cart and purchase them all when it's over?

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ththis is my first time doing a sale like this. How do u do it when the coral drop? Do u purchase each one individually or do you put them in your cart and purchase them all when it's over?
Either way works. However an item can be sniped by someone else before it’s been fully checked out

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals what par do you keep your tenius at?
That’s a good question. We’ll have to check with the par meter. They don’t seem to like quite as much light as some of our other acroporas

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of you want it you better buy as fast as you can! Many of the highly sought after corals go blazingly fast. Be sure to have your account set up on their site with your shipping info and use a browser that saves your payment info like chrome or safari.
PayPal, if it’s an option during the sale, is slow and will let multiple people checkout with the same coral; not a big deal as TCK will straighten out any discrepancies like that, but still might not get the coral you wanted. ShopPay seems to work the best for me but many using regular CC with the info saved in the browser for checkout beat me to the punch.
It amazing how fast some people can checkout! I think 1gig and 5G internet service gives a slight advantage on pages loading so if you have either your ahead of the game already.

Good Luck!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of you want it you better buy as fast as you can! Many of the highly sought after corals go blazingly fast. Be sure to have your account set up on their site with your shipping info and use a browser that saves your payment info like chrome or safari.
PayPal, if it’s an option during the sale, is slow and will let multiple people checkout with the same coral; not a big deal as TCK will straighten out any discrepancies like that, but still might not get the coral you wanted. ShopPay seems to work the best for me but many using regular CC with the info saved in the browser for checkout beat me to the punch.
It amazing how fast some people can checkout! I think 1gig and 5G internet service gives a slight advantage on pages loading so if you have either your ahead of the game already.

Good Luck!
Thanks Adam!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any scolys or trachys planned for this sale?
Unfortunately no :(

This entire sale is 100% tank raised in-house aquacultured corals that we've been growing out. We will have trachy's and scoly's available soon though

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a LINK to where the corals will be dropping. Be sure to start refreshing 3-4mins ahead of time incase the bot drops them slightly early. They will also display on the home page

LINK

Last edited:
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's going to try grabbing this AWESOME $5 torch today?
JAN-N23-503.jpg

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ezgif-6-6b98ce7d8fbe.gif

Attachments

• ezgif-6-f9724ffce6ec.gif
    ezgif-6-f9724ffce6ec.gif
    16.1 MB · Views: 37
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is for our Aqua Illumination Prime HD Giveaway that ended today! Annouced the winner live on Facebook.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 101 77.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back