TDS Meter

  • Thread starter Thread starter gibbers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gibbers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Messages
248
Reaction score
236
Location
Metro Detroit
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good afternoon,
What would I need to purchase to get my profilux 4 to read and alarm if the TDS>0 from an inline TDS meter? I assumed this had been done but I cannot find much online.

Thanks in advance,
Scott
 
Good afternoon,
What would I need to purchase to get my profilux 4 to read and alarm if the TDS>0 from an inline TDS meter? I assumed this had been done but I cannot find much online.

Thanks in advance,
Scott
How does your TDS meter output 0? Is it an analogue or digital signal (voltage)?
 
You would need to manual for the TDS meter. The display is digital but you need to understand the incoming signal from the probe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new