Tearing Down Sale

glramos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2015
Messages
105
Reaction score
27
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I'm tearing down my dream tank .
Starting with live stock

XXL Blue Hippo Tang. $275
XXL Orange Shoulder Tang $250
Pair of Blue Jaw Triggers $160
Males is aprox 5.5" ish
Female is Apro 4.5" ish
Zebra Moray Eel 18"-24" ish . $140

Location Is Mount Joy PA 17552
 
Unfortunately I'm tearing down my dream tank .
Starting with live stock

XXL Blue Hippo Tang. $275
XXL Orange Shoulder Tang $250
Pair of Blue Jaw Triggers $160
Males is aprox 5.5" ish
Female is Apro 4.5" ish
Zebra Moray Eel 18"-24" ish . $140

Location Is Mount Joy PA 17552
How much for the pair of triggers shipped to 93101?
 
Wish you were just a LITTLE closer. Do you have any coral available?
 
I also have
XL Two Barred Rabbitfish
(Siganus virgatus) $50


XL Christmas Wrasse
(Halichoeres claudia $40
 
Ok. Try shipyouraquqtics.com
I try that web site .
Hoping I can fit both fish bags in a 10x10x10 box . I assume probably 8 pounds . Price is $102.02 just for shipping.
My friend texted me last nigh . He ask me for a full address to provide a better quote. He runs a coral store . If you interested and don't mind sharing that information . Send in a PM and I would hopefully provide better pricing on shipping
 
How much for the pair of triggers shipped to 93101?
Ok so the best price I found is $90 for shipping UPS Next Day Air
I would do $230 for the pair of Blue Jaws Triggers . NO DOA . Since is my first time shipping . I would do my 100% to make a safe package for the fish
 
Ok. Try shipyouraquqtics.com
What is your zip code?
Ok so the best price I found is $90 for shipping UPS Next Day Air
I would do $230 for the pair of Blue Jaws Triggers . NO DOA . Since is my first time shipping . I would do my 100% to make a safe package for the fish
Can you do a 50% DOA? So I get $75 back if they are DOA?
 
I don't know what I did wrong

I mean to reply to your question about what's my zip code .

My zip code is 17552

About the 50% DOA
I don't think I can do that
Ok.
Can you call me?
18056991270
 
Do you you ever get out to this side of the state? I live 10 minutes north of Pittsburgh.
 
**********UPDATE LIST AND PRICING **********

XXL Blue Hippo Tang. $250
XXL Orange Shoulder Tang $225
Pair of Blue Jaw Triggers $160
Males is aprox 5.5" ish
Female is Apro 4.5" ish

Zebra Moray Eel 18"-24" ish . $130
XL Two Barred Rabbitfish
(Siganus virgatus) $50
XL Christmas Wrasse
(Halichoeres claudia $40
Dog Face puffer 4-5 inch $50
5" ISH Hippo HAS HLLE damage face $30
 
Few pictures

20190501_190156.jpg


20190501_190202.jpg


20190501_190153.jpg


20190501_185906.jpg


20190501_185901.jpg


20190501_185830_009.jpg


20190501_185640.jpg


20190501_185649.jpg


20190501_185842.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new