Teens?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Revskid

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Messages
64
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any teens around?? What got you interested in salt water aquariums??
 
well not a teen anymore but that's when it started ,my dad's a project manager for a very big construction company and I spend lots of time with him in the Bahamas and the caymans while he was on jobs building sandals and 4 seasons resorts and every chance I had was diving on the reefs and after I got back to lovely south Carolina was missing it a lot so that's how it started think my 1st success big tank was at 18 ish
 
Im 18, im not really sure what made me setup an aquarium. I just thought it would be cool i guess haha
 
I started volenteering at a lfs when I was 15, addicted ever since.
 
She grew up a bitXD Not much! But a little! And that's awesome! The Frag swap in Tampa this past weekend kinda sparked a fire!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new