Tell me about these 3 hammers

  • Thread starter Thread starter 125mph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

125mph

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
867
Reaction score
303
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three semi expensive hammera. How would you rank these 3 and are they just common or actually nice? Hard to tell why the rainbow hologram is special. I have a regular hologram and looks similar.

IMG_0590.jpeg



IMG_0589.jpeg


IMG_0588.jpeg
 
I may be in the minority, but I find that a lot of common livestock are way prettier than what we consider rare or as you say “nice”. You are the one who has to decide if something is “nice”. I try not to buy into the named coral and choose what I like.
 
I think they are just trying to market hammers like they do torches. They look nice, but hammers didn’t used to justify spending a couple hundred bucks on a frag. Since the torch craze has wained a little, I think this is the next “product” to be marketed as high end. In the end, it’s your money to decide which one to get. I personally like all coral.
 
Thank you! I do like cck's hammers now that I see it. Will look at contacting him :)
 
I’ll vouch for cck as well. Honest seller, good prices also
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new