Tell me about your username

A universally unique identifier (UUID) is a 128-bit number used to identify information in computer systems.
https://www.uuidgenerator.net/
When to an online generator, grabbed a unique id, then trimmed to meet reef2reefs character limit.
Unsurprisingly it wasn't taken.
 
Mine is a combo from my name and my favorite stretch of road 90 miles from Cuba- A1A
 
Shooter6 as 6 was my mic number for my team on my last deployment.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210104-221106_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210104-221106_Chrome.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 2
Mine is my first initial followed by my last name. I am obviously very creative when making usernames.
Actually I've been using gtinnel as my username for so many years for any username that it would feel weird to go with anything else now. Also anytime I try to make one it ends up just sounding stupid to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new