Tell me your Top 5!

Layllah

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
683
Reaction score
692
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

I work in sculpture from home and am constantly on the prowl for documentaries or Youtubers to listen to while I work- I am of course on a reef-themed binge!

I love anything with a lot of how-to's, general information and discussion of the youtube's own reef, successes/failures and tip : )
So, who are your top 5 favorite Youtube channels for reef talk?

Lay it on me!
xx
 
When I first started I listened/watched a lot of New York Steelo.
Tidal gardens is good, mr saltwater tank, miss saltwater tank, and fish of hex are all good in my opinion. A lot of others out there too, just have to look around.
 
When I first started I listened/watched a lot of New York Steelo.
Tidal gardens is good, mr saltwater tank, miss saltwater tank, and fish of hex are all good in my opinion. A lot of others out there too, just have to look around.
I LOVE Tidal Gardens, his voice is so soothing!
I'll check out Fish of Hex now, thanks so much! I love the saltwater tank channels as well, I so wish I could do something similar as Miss Saltwater Tank! More excuses to buy/try new stuff and fill the day with fish talk :3
 
George(CoralFish12g), Than(Tidal Gardens), Ryan(BRS), Miss Saltwater, CJ's Aquariums
 
Always good watching the BRS videos, very informative!
 
American Reef Channel(Legendary Reefers will be on a couple esp), ReefBum, ReefBuilders, Tidal Gardens and O2manyfishies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new