Tenecor® Micro Weir Overflows Will Help Keep Your Littlest Residents Safe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Factory Assembled. Ready to Mount.​

Tenecor® Overflow Boxes are manufactured using state-of-the-art digital CNC machines. Every piece is precisely cut to perfection, ensuring a flawless finish. These high-quality overflows are designed to effortlessly integrate into your aquarium setup, providing a reliable and efficient water flow. Please note that aquarium grade silicone is required for installation and is not included. We offer two versions of overflows - Standard and Micro Weir.

Standard Overflows.
Our standard overflows have inlet slots approximately 3/16 inches in width and 1-1/2 inches in height. These overflows are suitable for most saltwater and freshwater applications.

Micro Weir Overflows.
Tenecor® Micro Weir Overflow Boxes utilize ultra narrow slots to prioritize the safety of small aquarium inhabitants. The slots, measuring less than 1/8 inch in width, are the narrowest available. Despite their narrowness, water flow is not significantly impeded, as Tenecor® has the necessary equipment and expertise to expertly machine more of them with precision and accuracy. See them here.

We offer a satisfaction guarantee on these. If you don't like them for any reason as long as they have not been installed, you can return for a full refund.
Overflow Weirs.jpg

Overflow Standard Weir.jpg

Overflow Micro Weir.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered one for a 40 breeder and it’s too tall. Can I swap it for one that is the right height so I don’t have to risk trimming it?
As long as it has not been installed or otherwise modified. The dimensions should be on the product description. Were they incorrect?

punchy7080

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as it has not been installed or otherwise modified. The dimensions should be on the product description. Were they incorrect?
You have them listed on the website specifically for a 40 breeder so I didn’t really pay attention to the dimensions since that is a standard size glass tank. I’ll check what your website lists vs what I got and the dims on the tank. Haven’t drilled the tank and installed yet because it didn’t fit. Thanks!

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have them listed on the website specifically for a 40 breeder so I didn’t really pay attention to the dimensions since that is a standard size glass tank. I’ll check what your website lists vs what I got and the dims on the tank. Haven’t drilled the tank and installed yet because it didn’t fit. Thanks!
Ok. Please let me know. We will take care of it. And if there is a dimensional issue, please let us know. We sell a lot of these.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.6%
Back