Tenecor's Crowd Sourced HushFlow™ AIO Nano is now available for sale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this earlier today right when you posted it... Then you modified it and added codes... O well.. I still snagged a Waylon code, for that price another nano is welcome!

Looking forward to getting a unit and trying it out. Guess I need to buy and scape a small rock work...
Hope you like it. There will be more...

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ill tell you what i have a 200 gallon coming but trying to get my friend back in the hobby, activate garth again and ill buy one ..i dont like him thatttttt much lol

gkleung

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased! So reasonable with the discount! Will serve as a nice companion nanotank to the large Waterbox MarineX "mothership"!

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any timeframe for lid availability?

OP
OP
Tenecor Aquariums

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any timeframe for lid availability?
Well, since you asked.. We have come up with a pretty good design. Take a look. It is a solid top. No mesh. The viewing area will have CNC machined slots with over 85% clear space for UV pass thru. AIO filter lid with light cutout included. Feed hatch with lid no charge. . Prototype production will be next week. We will offer this design on all our HushFlow Nanos. Throw rocks at it. Tell us what we are missing. MSRP will be around $40 before R2R discounts.

Tenecor Nano Lids.JPG

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, since you asked.. We have come up with a pretty good design. Take a look. It is a solid top. No mesh. The viewing area will have CNC machined slots with over 85% clear space for UV pass thru. AIO filter lid with light cutout included. Feed hatch with lid no charge. . Prototype production will be next week. We will offer this design on all our HushFlow Nanos. Throw rocks at it. Tell us what we are missing. MSRP will be around $40 before R2R discounts.

Tenecor Nano Lids.JPG

What do Garth and Waylon think about these?

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh nm, prototypes not made yet! I'd be happy to test one :D

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reba100? Is she on her way?

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will Reba let me trial and test one out!?

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tenecor Nano Lids.JPG

I like it, one thing possibly to add would be an extra cutout in one of the back corners of the overflow to route an ATO, plus heater/pump cord(s).

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine finally. Here's my review of the experience. First ordered the tank for my desk at work, found out I would be working from home so a couple days later and wanted to upgrade to a larger size because why not. Was told my tank was in production so sorry. I figured I'll take the L and see how this tank comes and flip it or save it for some other project. Got an email a ~week later saying my tank just entered production and would ship the following week?? I thought I couldnt upgrade because it was already in production but whatever, again. A couple weeks later I get the message that it shipped Yay! Fed ex delay aside I was super excited to get it yesterday. Popped it open last night after work and I will say I'm pretty dissapointed with the quality especially from a Tenecor product.
First the baffle is rough cut, like it looks like me and my buddy got too baked and tried to cut the acrylic with a wood saw. It's all chipped and the finish is ROUGH.
20220331_113018.jpg

Second, the seams again look like me and my buddy were up to following DIY videos on youtube.
20220331_113133.jpg

20220331_113104.jpg
20220331_113100.jpg

Third is the light scratches all on the inside of the front panel.
20220331_115729.jpg

Overall the tank is a nice little concept but it only looks nice from a distance which means I'll probably just raise aiptasia eating nudis in it instead of having a nice little office tank. Overall I give it a 6/10 because I got it for like $60, if I woulda paid full price I'd be big mad and probably would give it a 3/10 especially with the quality I was expecting from other Tenecor tanks I've seen. Probably gonna get a different brand AIO for the office now TBH but I really do love the design of this setup like a lot. Also glad I work from home because I definitely couldnt bring this into the office with all the aesthetic flaws.
20220331_113119.jpg

Attachments

• 20220331_115729.jpg
    20220331_115729.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 37

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine finally. Here's my review of the experience. First ordered the tank for my desk at work, found out I would be working from home so a couple days later and wanted to upgrade to a larger size because why not. Was told my tank was in production so sorry. I figured I'll take the L and see how this tank comes and flip it or save it for some other project. Got an email a ~week later saying my tank just entered production and would ship the following week?? I thought I couldnt upgrade because it was already in production but whatever, again. A couple weeks later I get the message that it shipped Yay! Fed ex delay aside I was super excited to get it yesterday. Popped it open last night after work and I will say I'm pretty dissapointed with the quality especially from a Tenecor product.
First the baffle is rough cut, like it looks like me and my buddy got too baked and tried to cut the acrylic with a wood saw. It's all chipped and the finish is ROUGH.
20220331_113018.jpg

Second, the seams again look like me and my buddy were up to following DIY videos on youtube.
20220331_113133.jpg

20220331_113104.jpg
20220331_113100.jpg

20220331_115729.jpg

Overall the tank is a nice little concept but it only looks nice from a distance which means I'll probably just raise aiptasia eating nudis in it instead of having a nice little office tank. Overall I give it a 6/10 because I got it for like $60, if I woulda paid full price I'd be big mad and probably would give it a 3/10 especially with the quality I was expecting from other Tenecor tanks I've seen. Probably gonna get a different brand AIO for the office now TBH but I really do love the design of this setup like a lot. Also glad I work from home because I definitely couldnt bring this into the office with all the aesthetic flaws.
20220331_113119.jpg
Pretty much same experience for me. I don't really get why they went ahead and used the chipped up AIO inserts. I can only reason they justified it because we got a these at a discount.

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220331_113018.jpg

20220331_113133.jpg

20220331_113104.jpg
20220331_113100.jpg

20220331_115729.jpg

20220331_113119.jpg

The edges I've seen brought up. It seems like an assembly step was not up to quality and @Tenecor Aquariums has said they are addressing the issue. I'm thankful mine came in great shape. No real blemishes other than the solvent weld on the AIO middle seam. My pump should be arriving today so I'll take a better look tonight.

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty much same experience for me. I don't really get why they went ahead and used the chipped up AIO inserts. I can only reason they justified it because we got a these at a discount.
I see that lol, also one of my Tenecor stickers came in just the back no sticker so I cant bless my laptop with more cool points. I get they are busy but sheeeeesh
20220331_131229.jpg

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be getting my replacement (they sent the 4 instead of the 7 by mistake) in a week or two. We'll see if they've fixed the issue. I sure hope so because I really like the designs and that they are made here.

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The edges I've seen brought up. It seems like an assembly step was not up to quality and @Tenecor Aquariums has said they are addressing the issue. I'm thankful mine came in great shape. No real blemishes other than the solvent weld on the AIO middle seam. My pump should be arriving today so I'll take a better look tonight.
I had high hopes for this one, some of the other folks tanks look realllll nice

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back