terminal addiction

katmandrew

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
saint clair shores, michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new at r2r.And I'd just like to say I enjoy the sight already.zoanthids are one of the most magnificent of Gods creations!Their awe inspired beauty in every imaginable color has led to my addiction to them. There's always room for another zoo! Provided I can sneak it past the wife!
 
HAHA welcome to R2R!! We will help you with your addiction! :D
 
welcome to r2r there are a lot of people on here that have some grate looking zoa's. hope you like the site
craig
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new