Termite Tenting Home w/ Aquarium???

  • Thread starter Thread starter MCooper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MCooper

MCooper
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
936
Reaction score
538
Location
Aventura, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Sadly last night I noticed termites all around the exterior of my home. Come to find out that I likely need my entire home tented for 3 days.
How does one handle this situation with an aquarium?
 
You are not alone :-); the bad news is there might be work; the good news is many of us have done that with minimal or no loss before. If no one is chiming in, I will have to copy paste my buddy's post later ;-)
 
You are not alone :); the bad news is there might be work; the good news is many of us have done that with minimal or no loss before. If no one is chiming in, I will have to copy paste my buddy's post later ;-)
Thank you!
So freaked out as just starting and my QT tank has 4 fish while my DT has tons of inverts
 
Someone just brought this topic up sometime around last week. Everyone said to remove the aquarium, im sure you can get away with completely tenting the aquarium, just need to supply oxygen and power for everything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new