OP
OP
Trouble1375

Trouble1375

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I previously indicated - it's all a mute point now - with the exception of the actual live sand, live rocks and about 15% of that original water - it has all been replaced due to the dosing issue with the NOPOX. I am going to monitor for a month or so and then re-do the testing. I chose to send to ATI because I am using ATI Essentials Pro for my Alk, CA & MAG dosing and it had been about 4 weeks since starting those when I sent in the original testing request. My weekly numbers on my own testing were much more consistent after I started using the Auto Doser and the Essentials Pro. The NOPOX was added as we feed heavily - we have 24 fish plus 5 emerald crabs, various snails, 1 hermit crab and 2 starfish (one brittle and one linicka) and the ATS was not quite keeping up with nutrient export so I was dosing 3ml of NOPOX daily to assist and it was working and gradually Nitrate and Phosphate were coming down and the ATS was producing much more growth but the dosing pump went out and dosed about 300ml in a 12 hour period before I realized it.

anthonygf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The recommended levels are based on the tank's salinity. Since the SG was so low, the recommendations will be low as well. Which means that the elements that were high would be even higher with the SG corrected. o_O
I see. Learned something new today. Thank you. So ATI did not make a mistake, sorry ATI.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%

Back