Testing and monitors?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leslie88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leslie88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
225
Reaction score
68
Location
Oakville, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so, is there any monitoring system that actually gives you Alk, Ca, and Mg? Or is manually testing the only way? I use salivary kits, which are great. However at some point I always have a lapse and things get busy. I wind up not testing, levels crash and so do my sps. I even had a whole colony of about 40 yumas die off.

Just wondering what all you other sps enthusiasts do?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new