Tex Return!!!!

I had to give uncle SAM more of my money!.. no dubs for me!... maybe next year since we are in the process of buying a house..
 
Need Nukes!!!!!! But I may be in town next week.

Yeah I'm not going to his house this week, super busy.
Sea Dreams has some, but you won't get them as cheap compared to getting them from Bil himself! haha
 
Last edited:
Ideally, you should shoot for breaking even every year. A large return means you gave Uncle Sam an interest free loan for a full year.

My wife started working this year so I didn't know where we needed to be on our W-4's. We're get back about $2K. I just sent them in. I'll need to make an adjustment so we get that $2K in our paycheck each week rather than the government.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new