Texas 40 Breeder Frags Tank

versach000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll share pictures of the frags in my 40 Breederfrags tank

Here are what I have now.


This is my old frags station
attachment.php


attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Man those are beautiful together!
 
Yeah thats a little far, just under 3 hours away maybe if I make a road trip down to austin stoo by on my way home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new