Texas Coral Fest Dec 2!

  • Thread starter Thread starter uchin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

uchin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
495
Reaction score
119
Location
north texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of awesome vendors don't want to miss this one.

IMG_4635.JPG
 
I was good yesterday and didn't spend any money during the WWC live sale. Tried many times but could never get anything. Hopefully I can find some killer zoas this Saturday.
 
So who is coming to the frag swap? I'm hoping to be waiting in line for it to open. It is a long drive for me so might not be there that early but I'm going to try.
 
I'm going to try to make it there but with the weather coming I may have to work. I'm the same boat to I have about a three hour drive I'm in Brownwood
 
I probably won't be there if I drive down to Houston the day before for their frag swap. It will be the same vendors basically. I figure a lot of the good stuff will be bought in Houston so that is my reasoning for possibly going down there.
 
Ill be there April 2nd wish my bounce frags wold heal by then but doubt it. Hope to pick up some bad butt favias or a chalice.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new