Sherita
Select Corals

RushReefer2112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this open to anyone? Haven't ever been to a frag swap or gathering and would like to get into that side of the hobby!

Thanks, Chase

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, if you are just a hobbyist looking to buy some frags. If you are wanting to sale then you would have needed to reserve a table months ago. Do a google search for Texas Coral Fest VIP on facebook and it will have more details.

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem, hope you can make it. The last one was packed.

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will be hot this weekend so don't forget to bring a big cooler for all the coral you will buy.

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just don't buy the TCK Picachu if there is one there. Missed the one at the last swap by a few minutes.

RushReefer2112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See you all in the morning! Will be the one young adult with hair to my mid back and an iron maiden shirt. In fact, just saw a tribute show. Anyhow, shout at me if you see me! Love to meet friends. Take care

RushReefer2112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! What an excellent event. My dad and I came up with a slogan for this: "The Best LFS in Texas!" Absolutely the greatest deals and some excellent coral. Almost everything looked great. I'm super impressed and will definitely be coming to another one of these ;) Really loved the people and the environment. Felt like everybody was a close friend!!

Got 4 incredible zoa discs at incredible prices and a green on green hammer that my dad liked.
Zoanthids.com is my favorite.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to talk about this since I'm new to the forums but keep in mind this was my first time and I feel I have to explain just how great of an event it is. :)

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! What an excellent event. My dad and I came up with a slogan for this: "The Best LFS in Texas!" Absolutely the greatest deals and some excellent coral. Almost everything looked great. I'm super impressed and will definitely be coming to another one of these ;) Really loved the people and the environment. Felt like everybody was a close friend!!

Got 4 incredible zoa discs at incredible prices and a green on green hammer that my dad liked.
Zoanthids.com is my favorite.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to talk about this since I'm new to the forums but keep in mind this was my first time and I feel I have to explain just how great of an event it is. :)

Just noticed there were posts on this thread after the frag swap. It was a great show. They just keep getting better and better. Hoping he can expand it because I know he had to turn down vendors that wanted to come. Only con I know of was the heat. I think the 100+ temps kept some people from coming.

RushReefer 2112 - Keep an eye on this group. Another one is most likely going to happen in early December.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back