texas reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveo66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to Reef2Reef a place full of great info and great people hope you enjoy your stay and looking forward to your build and pics


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
Hello and welcome to r2r look forward to seeing any pictures of your tank or tanks.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome to the forum! Would love to see some pics of your tank. If your camera hasn't melted. :)
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
hey steve welcome to r2r enjoy your stay. pls post some pics of your tank
 
Welcome to R2R!! Remember we love pics.
 
Thanks folks for all the kind words and welcomes, I have 2 28 nanos a 45 hex and a 40 neo-nano I will try to get some pics up but im still learning how to navigate the site once again thanks for the welcome party. Hey Robbie you look familiar from another site maybe?
 
Hello Steveo - Welcome to r2r - Nice to see that you are also taking kind to hte heat wave. I'm up in OKC not to far from FT. Worth and we are getting what ever heat your guys are kicking out of the state down there. Hope to see some pic of your tanks.
 
Thanks folks for all the kind words and welcomes, I have 2 28 nanos a 45 hex and a 40 neo-nano I will try to get some pics up but im still learning how to navigate the site once again thanks for the welcome party. Hey Robbie you look familiar from another site maybe?

Yep I'm on DFWMAS also. You may have got some corals from me. Lol
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R! Hope you enjoy the site! Will you be joining us this year at MACNA?!? :D
 
Hi there Steve and welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay even if you are from Texas :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new