TGC Savage Dragon??

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
2,076
Reaction score
1,395
Location
Portland,OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody heard of or have TGC Savage Dragon and if so could you post a pic?

Thanks!
 
bump_zpsd30545d0.gif
 
I’ll snap a pic of mine today to see if it at least resembles something that may be out there.

Thanks
 
Very nice coral! I see some little squares might of been pictures you uploaded but they didn’t show for me.
 
Lost this acro in the epoch die off of 2019:confused:
 
Check BC Angelica, very similar. Here is pic of mine
bc angelica12.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new