Thailand Dive Trip

  • Thread starter Thread starter chefjpaul
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
3,278
Reaction score
4,599
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife & I Just booked a trip to Thailand for our next dive adventure in a few months.
First time there.

Any great dive sites or even non dive activities recommendations?

We are staying on Koh Tao Island I believe for a week, than adventure out somewhere after???
 
If you make it to the other side of the peninsula (Phuket) the Phi Phi islands have some great diving. Be wary of all taxi drivers and always negotiate price before leaving. In my opinion there is not one honest taxi/tuk-tuk driver in the whole country.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new