Thank you BRS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hollywood Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to give a huge thanks to everyone working hard at BRS during these times. After an overflow box got damaged in shipping, they were able to ship out a replacement same day. Despite them being on a limited shipping schedule that would’ve meant I’d need to wait a couple days. Of course it was the last piece of the puzzle I was waiting on to start plumbing, so it’s greatly appreciated!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to give a huge thanks to everyone working hard at BRS during these times. After an overflow box got damaged in shipping, they were able to ship out a replacement same day. Despite them being on a limited shipping schedule that would’ve meant I’d need to wait a couple days. Of course it was the last piece of the puzzle I was waiting on to start plumbing, so it’s greatly appreciated!

Thanks @Hollywood Corals, that means a lot! Everyone in our fulfillment and customer service teams are working their butts off, so they're the real stars of the show :D

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Hollywood Corals, that means a lot! Everyone in our fulfillment and customer service teams are working their butts off, so they're the real stars of the show :D
Just want to throw in my two cents. I've never had anything but exceptional customer service from you guys. Even during these tough times. BRS remains and will remain my go to place for all things reef. Rock on!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%

Back