Thank you for the welcome

  • Thread starter Thread starter leonarja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

leonarja

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Viginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a little about myself and my tank. I have had several tanks over the years,started out with Chiclids and then into saltwater and basically stuck with fish. Moved away to Ohio for a few years for business and did not have a tank for a few years. I have now moved back to the South and bought a 55gal. and started a reef tank about 3 months ago. So far so good. Have had some issues with a couple of corals,and learning more about the total dynamics of a reef tank everyday. I hope to use this site for knowledge and maybe run across a good deal on lighting. I currently have a three bulb actinic bulb light which my understanding is only good for soft corals, and looking to upgrade. I think that is part of my problem with a couple of the corals I started with. It is a great hobby and my son and I are having a lot of fun with it. We also have a 30 gal. freshwater community tank which is doing great. looking forward to getting more involved, and again learning .

1streef
 
You will definitely learn a lot here on R2R and that tank you have is the beginning of a whole new saltwater world.Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new