Thank you from Iowa

Welcome to R2R!
giphy.gif
 
Hello new reefer here about 3 weeks into my 40 gallon sump-less cycle.

So far Reef2reef has been one of my main go-to's whenever I have questions about reefing. There have been a lot. So I would like to thank you, everyone.

tank start.jpg


Yes that is a spider in the powerhead. No I didn't put him there, and now hes helping with the cycle.
Welcome!! Glad all the critters in the house are helping out.
 
Hello new reefer here about 3 weeks into my 40 gallon sump-less cycle.

So far Reef2reef has been one of my main go-to's whenever I have questions about reefing. There have been a lot. So I would like to thank you, everyone.

tank start.jpg


Yes that is a spider in the powerhead. No I didn't put him there, and now hes helping with the cycle.

Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new