Thank you r2r members! I luz u!

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for giving us a place to hang out and talk about what annoys everyone else we know! LOL

so true this is exactly what happens when I speak to my wife about it but now she knows how I feel when she speaks to me about scrapbooking lol

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awe!!! I love it here. After I joined, I went snooping on some others. Ummm nooooooo (tween one chatting it up with tween 2) There are to many wonderful people here that are always willing to help or even just chat at 3 AM when you cant sleep!!

SPSkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can honestly say I have been a member of just about every forum out there, got wind of what they were about and just left. I'm not gonna lie and say this is the only place I go to and talk about the hobby, because there are some great sites out there with knowledgeable people that like to help. But the atmosphere here cannot be beat, period. That is what makes this place so welcoming and keeps people coming back. Sure there can be a few bad apples once in a while but the zero tolerance policy about being rude or making snide remarks is what drew me here. People don't act like they know everything and actually welcome newbies with their countless questions. Because let's all face it, nobody knows everything and it's not like we jumped into the hobby with that attitude either, and that's how some other forums work. It's so disheartening, watching an admin congratulating mods for ganging up and picking on new people and laughing at them when they blow up and leave. That's not what this hobby is about nor should that be tolerated. This community is really starting to grow on me, such a wholesome family friendly atmosphere. Well done to everyone, staff, newbies, and routine regulars alike for keeping up the positive attitudes and being so respectful/welcoming towards one another.

reefjunky24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to be honest for the longest time i was on Reef central, but when i found this place a few years ago i was just getting out of the hobby for a some time but since being back i don't even go to reefcentral anymore, this is the best site out there IMO, so thank you for devoting your time to make it the best.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow thank you and honestly I treat others as I want to be treated. (I am not perfect of course and make mistakes)

PS. I still luz you all today!

KSzegi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything has already been said about how great R2R is ..... but Thank You again, can't be said enough times!!!

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started here to. Now its part of my day to visit. But I don't need to visit, I found a home!!!!

SPSkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow thank you and honestly I treat others as I want to be treated. (I am not perfect of course and make mistakes)

PS. I still luz you all today!

Every time I see your avatar it makes me smile, that one fits you like a glove rev.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back