Thank you @Miami Reef for being Excellent!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations to @Miami Reef for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @Miami Reef !!!!

#Excellence

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Miami Reef for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @Miami Reef !!!!

#Excellence
Well deserved Miami, thoroughly nice chap also :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
1703208115037.png

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations @Miami Reef! Well-deserved honor!!

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is my birthday, and I was so shocked when I saw this award pop in my profile!

Thank you so much, R2R!!! I cannot thank you all enough! I never thought I would ever achieve this honor.

I started on this forum, clueless, with a 300 gallon tank we inherited when my family moved into my grandfather‘s house (when my grandmother passed away a mere 8 months after living in their newly-built-home). In hindsight, I learned SO much from this forum.

My grandfather had a 300 gallon tank built in, fully running. We had maintenance people come in once a month. We didn’t know a thing about the tank. I just suddenly woke up one day and decided I wanted to make it my own. This forum taught me from when I was so overwhelmed and didn’t know the difference between an SPS and an LPS coral.

This Excellence Award was always like a little gem to me. A token of honor for spending time in a community, helping people, answering, and asking questions. It’s honestly something I thought I’d only receive in my wildest dreams.

Congrats, Miami!
Thank you, mentor. :)

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by Busythings

Well deserved but now that you are excellent I have a question for you.
Are sun conures reef safe or will they eat my acanthos? You seem like the right person to ask.
They are VERY reef safe. lol

Meet Cheese. I raised him as a little chick this past January. He’s almost a year old!!! This year was amazing.

IMG_5058.jpeg

IMG_7080.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We’re thankful to have you! Happy birthday and congrats!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%

Back