Thank you Reefnutsthailand!

Crabs McJones

Regional Reef Manager (AKA Revhtree's Boss)
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
33,607
Reaction score
153,960
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @ReefNutsThailand on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @ReefNutsThailand you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
 
C O N G R A T S !!
 
Happy Birthday Success GIF by Enchanted Studios
 
Thank you very much! 😊🙏
I really didn't expect this. I just enjoy saying hello and welcoming new reefers when I have some free time.
I'm still learning a lot from everyone here too. Happy to be part of this community. 🙏🙏🙏
 
Thank you very much! 😊🙏
I really didn't expect this. I just enjoy saying hello and welcoming new reefers when I have some free time.
I'm still learning a lot from everyone here too. Happy to be part of this community. 🙏🙏🙏
Hats off and welcome to the club. Congrats!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new