Thank you Reff2Reef!

mdlewis11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my reef tank a little over two months ago. There is a bewildering amount of questions a first time saltwater owner has and almost the same amount of opinions and disinformation available to the uninitiated at the LFS (sometimes) and the internet in general.

I know that I have made mistakes with my tank, but for the most part my water parameters are as good as I can keep them with the equipment I currently own, and my animals seem healthy and happy (and fat!)

I attribute my success, and the knowledge I have gained to you folks at Reef2Reef.

You'll notice that my post count is low. This is because I believe that the best way to learn is with mouth closed and ears open. :angel: I have lurked for weeks, reading posts, searching the forums for a particular question I had at the time, and always came away more educated.

Thanks for making my new hobby fun and friendly!

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're going to make many more mistakes and have many more questions...fun hobby that even the most knowledgable reef-keeper will have questions about.

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see you are having success with your new tank and also that R2R was here to help you along the way....:bigsmile:

Post some pics, we would love to see your setup.

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1, post some pics, even start a build thread on your tank so we can see your progress, and others can learn as well, great to have you here @ R2R

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back