Thank you so much WWC!

Scythanith

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
423
Reaction score
258
Location
Saskatchewan
Josh and Jacob, you guys went out of your way to help me out with my squished timetable and impatient family :)

I can't thank you enough! All I can say is if you are within a hour of their shop you have no excuse not to go!

I pick the corals up tomorrow, shipping issues, and am hoping for the best! I will take pictures once they have settled in. You can find them in my 270g thread :)

Thanks once again,
Scott
 
4 out of 5 made it safe and sound! The water temp was fine for ~51 hours in the box. They have settled in over the last 24 hours and are looking great.

Big thumbs up to WWC :)
 
[emoji106] Good news! I hope to see you & the family in the future. Happy Holidays!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new