• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thanks Azurel...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here they are..

Yellow Submarine
AzurelTrade_4.jpg

AzurelTrade_1.jpg

AzurelTrade_2.jpg

AzurelTrade_3.jpg

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope they do good for you Marvin.....There might be a little color differance till you get MHs....They should, they don't look to srtessed from shipping...The carribeans might take a little longer they did with me but once they got acclimated they have grown like crazy....keep me posted Marvin..

Shultz

Spiderman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ones in the 2nd pic look sweeeeet! love to see another pic once they are fully opened please?

Cheers Shelton.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How they doing Marvin? Those Blue paly/zoa look more purple in your picture....That would be the last pic......Keep me posted....

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry for the delayed reply... will post some more pics in the next days before I moved them to the new tank.. :)

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Creetin that frag came from this colony...It's only about 2 inchs big but has many polyps on it.

DSCN9701.jpg

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Azurel said:
They are tiny polyps, I would say no bigger then 3/4 the size of a pencil eraser...

but they are sweet.. :)

plan on moving them on the new set up this week..

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are those zoas doing Marvin? They in the new system now? I would like to see what or if they morph under your lighting....

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Az, I haven't forgotten about our trade agreement but with how busy I've been lately and then my impending move the end of the month, I haven't been able to get everything arranged with you. Hopefully we can do it either before I move or shortly thereafter :) Those frags look beautiful!

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Azurel said:
How are those zoas doing Marvin? They in the new system now? I would like to see what or if they morph under your lighting....

James.. I'm sorry to say the the yellow subs and the carib blues went south.. only have one polyp of yellow subs and carib blues are completely gone... no biggie.. the purple w/ yellow skirts are going strong and the blue ones (still have 2 polyps) are fading a bit from the new lights..

I'll get you some pics when I can... :)

how's everything you got from me?

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO problem Karen......
Sorry to hear that.......
Well Marvin Once I grow out some more Yellow submarines I will send you some....I'm down to my privet frag only now so I will have to let that grow out.....I can get you some more of the Caribbean blues also at that time......Well The snowflakes about crashed on me but might be coming around they wouldn't open for the longest time. They do seem to be starting to open now. The DF/Starry PE were almost dead but in the last 2 weeks it was like something blew life back into them and the are opened and have 3 new polyps growing.....The red look great from the beginning....So all is well now for the most part....I have had some issues in the last month with temps getting way WAY to hot, I have lost 3-4 frags one of which I was very ticked about.....I lost my purple and green Caribbeans from Edensgate/Larry. I got new ones on the way but that's not the point..........So I will get you some replacements at some point here, once the weather cools off to it should be a good thing.....

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Azurel said:
NO problem Karen......
Sorry to hear that.......
Well Marvin Once I grow out some more Yellow submarines I will send you some....I'm down to my privet frag only now so I will have to let that grow out.....I can get you some more of the Caribbean blues also at that time......Well The snowflakes about crashed on me but might be coming around they wouldn't open for the longest time. They do seem to be starting to open now. The DF/Starry PE were almost dead but in the last 2 weeks it was like something blew life back into them and the are opened and have 3 new polyps growing.....The red look great from the beginning....So all is well now for the most part....I have had some issues in the last month with temps getting way WAY to hot, I have lost 3-4 frags one of which I was very ticked about.....I lost my purple and green Caribbeans from Edensgate/Larry. I got new ones on the way but that's not the point..........So I will get you some replacements at some point here, once the weather cools off to it should be a good thing.....

awesome.. thanks James.. no biggie though.. it was out of our control whether the frags made it or not... I did my best to care for them but things do happen.. glad to know the zoas you got are coming back around.. :)

I should some other stuff to send you also... :) I'm getting some more atlantic blues next month.. those are really dark blue almost purple.. I really like 'em a lot due to their deep colors..

also.. you got pm bud..

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back