Thanks for the Apology.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 96silvia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

96silvia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Travis just sent me an email and apologized for his previous emails and the personal attack on my integrity. I have accepted his apology and am good with everything. I asked him to post up letting everybody know that he is also good with the outcome. We all make mistakes. I just take things a little personal when my integrity is at stake. Its the only thing I am taking with me when I leave this world:bigsmile:
 
Robert is truly a stand-up guy. After having discussed this incident with him, I am ashamed to have thought and reacted the way I did. I wrongly assumed that his email was an internet troll. It inspires me to see how well he has handled this and moved on. We sometimes forget that there are real people on the other end, and that we should treat each other in email/messages the same way we would in person.
 
Thank you Travis, I appreciate the kind words.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new