Thanks Seachem! Premium Giveaway!

Yea all premium members will be entered. I have a list that is generated by the forums here and each premium member is assigned a number. I will use an automatic number generator to get the winners. This is the best and most fair way to do the giveaways. Also I have one of the mods generate the numbers and then I place the name with the number.

Thanks for the support guys and becoming a premium member helps here at CZ very much. I am going to have another HUGE premium give way in the next moth or so hopefully.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new