Thanks to MACNA XXI attendees!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,261
Reaction score
5,771
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow what a blast!! I'm still recovering from 5 awesome 15 hour days!! Probably the most fun I've ever had at a MACNA! I met so many people, it is great to put a face with many of the names we've done business with over the years.

Best part is, I was so busy the only time I was in a casino was to eat dinner! No time for gambling! :xd:
 
A huge thank you to the New Jersey Reef club for the enormous amount of work that goes into an event like this. Everything was planned to a T and I couldnt be more proud of that club. Dealing with the unions had to be absolutely killer and I will say they dealt with it in a fashion that worked for both attendees and the unions.

GREAT JOB!!!
 
Thank you guys.. It was nice meeting you all as well..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new