Thanks wet thumb frags !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DLO

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita
I have recieved 2 orders from them . All of my frags arrived healthy and in good shape and were as pictured on the website . Great customer service . Thanks ...
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new