Thanksgiving..anybody else...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
9
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still eating leftovers????

This is why I love Thanksgiving....all the leftovers that last for dayyyyyyyyys.

I just wish I had some deep fried turkey left :'(
 
+1 ON THAT DEEP FRIED TURKEY!!! IT'S THE BEST WAY IMO...TONITE IS THE LAST NITE FOR LEFTOVER'S, TOMORROW THE DOGGIES WILL BE VERY HAPPY.:bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new