That's right....... I'm back!!!!

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am back. I ran away for a little over 2 years. I sold everything. Well I got a used setup and now it is go time to get back to where I was. I have not been to an Aquarium store since I sold everything up until a couple of days ago I had not been on any forums. Now I have myself a 65 gallon drilled. The bulbs are Teri years old so those are going to have to be replaced. Have plans for a new sump and always thinking of things to change. It is a great feeling to be back in the hobby though..

Here is what everyone is going to ask for.......
IMAG0602.jpg
 
Welcome back :)

Thanks for the pic... Now post more!! Lol
 
AURTIE! BACK IN ACTION! Nice to see ya back Blazin!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new