The 350 Gallon Adventure

Hey quick question. That's exactly same dimensions I have for my in wall tank. 96x36x24. My platform is 50" high. How did you get the tank up that high on the stand?

We rented a duct lift for furnaces or air conditioning from an industrial renter. The bars were not 36 inches so we put some plywood on it. Took me, wife, fil, and daughter to do it. We almost lost it once.

Probably a good idea to add some counterweight to the back to be safe
20210722_063607.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thinking about getting rid of the Noopsyche and going with the ATI Straton LEDs sometime. I've had problems with the Noop hybrids and LEDs.
 
Any updates on your tank?
 
Purchased an 80-gallon Seapora rimless to use as a frag tank/QT. It came with the stand and all equipment, plus 6 fish. Two are clowns that actually let me pet them, but I can't put them in my main as I don't want to chance any aggression with mine. My buddy is starting a smaller tank, so he's going to take them, but I'm going to keep the 4" powder blue. It's beautiful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new