The 70 gallon Waterbox build thread

Your build is amazing, and I have quite a bit of catching up to do after finding this thread so late. (Thanks to Frank's thread! ;))
took me almost a month to catch up on all the regular posters to fishdudes thread.
get busy. :cool:
 
WEE hours ..SPBLAM... ;Woot
They look good already! have a great day:).
WP_20210220_03_23_35_Pro.jpg
 
;)almost a week here...a busy exciting one..:cool:..but ..no regrets..spams,get's SPBLAMMERED...:)
WP_20210226_13_52_07_Pro.jpg
WP_20210226_001.jpg
WP_20210226_13_53_50_Pro.jpg
 
Spammerday spammathon bump:)
So much to catch up on in here!:D
Screenshot_20210306-112829_Wyze.jpg
better hurry ..this thread gonna get rolling pretty soon here ;) :cool:;Happy
 
better hurry ..this thread gonna get rolling pretty soon here ;) :cool:;Happy
Yeah I see there is lots going on with this build in your build thread haha. I got bumped off everyone's build slowly trying to catch up. I think if you miss notifications and it gets by then your auto bumped
 
yep ... :rolleyes: tag me if you see one ,i'll do same..:cool:
 
MACRO..SPBLAMMM.... ;) :)
WP_20210302_16_27_10_Pro.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new