The adventure begins

whgwannabe

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
17
Location
Metro-Nashville area
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not new to the hobby, but new to my next tank. I was given a 55 gallon consumer model as a Christmas present. I ran a FOWLR salt tank for a couple of years, but when new flooring was needed....upgrade! I have a WaterBox Infinia 215.5. The sump is 55 gallons. lol I just got my water station working (BRS 7 stage with water saver option and two 65 gallon tanks), made my first RO and mixed my first batch of salt for my QT tank. I start cycling my QT tomorrow and I'll fill my main tank in about two weeks. It's a beast!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Not new to the hobby, but new to my next tank. I was given a 55 gallon consumer model as a Christmas present. I ran a FOWLR salt tank for a couple of years, but when new flooring was needed....upgrade! I have a WaterBox Infinia 215.5. The sump is 55 gallons. lol I just got my water station working (BRS 7 stage with water saver option and two 65 gallon tanks), made my first RO and mixed my first batch of salt for my QT tank. I start cycling my QT tomorrow and I'll fill my main tank in about two weeks. It's a beast!
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Not new to the hobby, but new to my next tank. I was given a 55 gallon consumer model as a Christmas present. I ran a FOWLR salt tank for a couple of years, but when new flooring was needed....upgrade! I have a WaterBox Infinia 215.5. The sump is 55 gallons. lol I just got my water station working (BRS 7 stage with water saver option and two 65 gallon tanks), made my first RO and mixed my first batch of salt for my QT tank. I start cycling my QT tomorrow and I'll fill my main tank in about two weeks. It's a beast!
Welcome and Congrats! NICE gift!!! You must be very excited! Thanks for dropping by and giving a hello shout out
 
Welcome3.jpg
The WaterBox Infinia 215.5 looks like a nice tank! I hope you have found a decent algae scraper magnet for the 19mm glass thickness though 😂
Yes. A Flipper Max Float is specifically for 3/4 to 1 inch glass. I just tried it and it works just fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new