!!!THE ARGUMENT FOR AQUACULTURE RIGHT HERE!!!

Amazing pack, Adam! Glad to see my blue voodoo is still around and in good hands ...that acro is a true gem for sure.

Cheers!

Tim
 
TIM!~ what a treat man Been way too long! . yeah Therman actually hand delivered it last spring on a visit. At first I was like OK sure I guess it's ok... but as it started to grow i was blown away. The green in the tips won me over fast. Always super thrilled to get my hands on collector classics like that one. So hey man that monster must be running by now?
 
INVAASION.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new