The Chalice have EYES

FX CharityCorals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
822
Reaction score
40
Location
Macomb MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is my fav chalice right now due to every eye being a different color

Blue Plus Only
IMG_0355_zps9f1ca22a.jpg

IMG_0351_zpsca2bd548.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg


Daylights and Blues
IMG_0356_zps4f07fa1b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new