!!! The Cheapest EVER !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the auctions still do not have any bids. This is a great chance to get amazing coral at unbelievable prices

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20101130_1352562.jpg

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you win multi bids do you have to pay 30.00 on each one?

The first coral is a flat $30. Every additional coral won, is an additional $2 in shipping.
Example: You win 7 corals. $30 + ($2x6) = $42

Invert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the Shipping Clarification.

Great Selection on this round of Auctions.

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, 60 percent off everything on our site!
AustinAquaFarms.com

Pizzapro83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bided on five items all day at .99. Then at the end on all of them I get out bid. I look to see who out bids me and its a private (no identifcation) on all them. Dont think the same person did it on all. My question is does the item have to make to a certain price before someone can win or can you really win at .99 and up. I feel like I cant win a item cause the price is to low.

Invert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question is does the item have to make to a certain price before someone can win or can you really win at .99 and up. I feel like I cant win a item cause the price is to low.

I feel like I cant win a item cause the price is to low
That is why it is called a auction.
The Item goes to the highest bider.

I have won a few of the auctions for less than $5
and
Some have gone higher.

Several of there auction went for under $10
One even went for only $ 3.25

It is kind of like Poker
What is the Saying

Put up
or Shut Up :angel:

Pizzapro83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I cant win a item cause the price is to low
That is why it is called a auction.
The Item goes to the highest bider.

I have won a few of the auctions for less than $5
and
Some have gone higher.

Several of there auction went for under $10
One even went for only $ 3.25

It is kind of like Poker
What is the Saying

Put up
or Shut Up :angel:

I see what your saying. But why is the bidder private? I have never seen a private bidder

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Guys! Mike you are correct. Many people PM me about the auctions and do not post in our threads. They feel that if they post in our thread they are only creating competition for themselves.

Yes, all of our auctions start at 99 cents but honestly dont expect to win them for 99 cents. If you bid 99 cents and the next person bids 10.00 and the next 12.00 and so on the person the bids the highest wins the auction. When bidding on the auctions I always recommend bidding the highest price you are willing to pay for the coral. If the coral does not bid up that you then you win. On the other hand if the auction goes higher then you are willing to pay then its not loss to you.
He is how it works.... Lets say an auction has no bids and is at 99 cents. You decide you want the coral and you bid a max bid of 40.00. The auction will still show 99 cents but when the next person bids the auction will show there max bids, let say 10.00. Now the auction is at 10.00 and another person bids 29.00. Now the auction is at 29.00 but you are still winning the coral because you bid 40.00. If no one else wins then you do not pay 40.00 you only pay 29.00 because thats what the person behind you bit up to. On the other hand someone can come along and out bid you by placing lets say a 50.00 bid, if no one else bids from that point that person will win the auction at your high bid of 40.00.

This is what I always say bid your max bid that you are willing to pay for the coral. There is a very goos chance that you will pay less than what you bid. But again, if you bid 3.00 on a rainbow acan then do not expect to win the auction, you will get outbid.

There are very good times to bid on eBay, now is a great time. The coral are selling way under the usual due to people needing to spend money on Christmas gifts.

I have all of the bidders marked private to protect the bidders/buyers from unwanted messages and/or scams. I have marked them private for the past couple of years and by doing so I have not had any issues at all. Before, other hobbyist would bother buyers about fragging coral that they missed and there were also some scamming going on. So, to protect the buyer I felt it was something that needed to be done. There were so many issues with these type of things that eBay finally started showing only a portion of he bidders/ buyers ID

Pizzapro83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Guys! Mike you are correct. Many people PM me about the auctions and do not post in our threads. They feel that if they post in our thread they are only creating competition for themselves.

Yes, all of our auctions start at 99 cents but honestly dont expect to win them for 99 cents. If you bid 99 cents and the next person bids 10.00 and the next 12.00 and so on the person the bids the highest wins the auction. When bidding on the auctions I always recommend bidding the highest price you are willing to pay for the coral. If the coral does not bid up that you then you win. On the other hand if the auction goes higher then you are willing to pay then its not loss to you.
He is how it works.... Lets say an auction has no bids and is at 99 cents. You decide you want the coral and you bid a max bid of 40.00. The auction will still show 99 cents but when the next person bids the auction will show there max bids, let say 10.00. Now the auction is at 10.00 and another person bids 29.00. Now the auction is at 29.00 but you are still winning the coral because you bid 40.00. If no one else wins then you do not pay 40.00 you only pay 29.00 because thats what the person behind you bit up to. On the other hand someone can come along and out bid you by placing lets say a 50.00 bid, if no one else bids from that point that person will win the auction at your high bid of 40.00.

This is what I always say bid your max bid that you are willing to pay for the coral. There is a very goos chance that you will pay less than what you bid. But again, if you bid 3.00 on a rainbow acan then do not expect to win the auction, you will get outbid.

There are very good times to bid on eBay, now is a great time. The coral are selling way under the usual due to people needing to spend money on Christmas gifts.

I have all of the bidders marked private to protect the bidders/buyers from unwanted messages and/or scams. I have marked them private for the past couple of years and by doing so I have not had any issues at all. Before, other hobbyist would bother buyers about fragging coral that they missed and there were also some scamming going on. So, to protect the buyer I felt it was something that needed to be done. There were so many issues with these type of things that eBay finally started showing only a portion of he bidders/ buyers ID

Gary thanks for getting back. I now understand. Thank you. What can I say I am a bad loser:cry:

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 71 47.3%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back