The "Classics"

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
7,468
Reaction score
192
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are some of the classic sitcoms you miss, or maybe even still watch today on re-runs? My parents-in-law are some western show lovin' folk! Anyone out there like those?
 
Some of mine would have to be Saved by the Bell :tongue: and Fresh Prince! :mullet:
 
^ Haha! Yes, that's a good one!
 
MacGuyver for sure! I loved that show.

Knight Rider, Mork and Mindy, Adventures of Brisco County Jr just to name a few more.
 
Some of mine would have to be Saved by the Bell :tongue: and Fresh Prince! :mullet:

Embarrassed to say I still watch re-runs of these, LOL!

-Terry
 
I'm 24... so this may sound weird... But I LOVED watching Petticoat Junction, Rescue, Adam 12, Andy Griffith, Mammas Family, Green Acres, and I Love Lucy on TV Land until they stopped showing them (at least, with any frequency).
 
+1 on Green Acres!! How 'bout Mr. Ed??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new