The coral propagators

That's pretty awesome! I would like to get the author here to write some stuff for us. :D
 
agreed.

i think that would be awesome to glean more info from people that are out there putting knowledge like this into practice.
 
Thats great! I wish I could get that growth in my tanks... It would be nice to see coral farmers in Australia and Bali doing the same thing to add to the reef of whats being taken off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new